If you can’t find the answer you are searching for call 07 5531 6461
These Terms and Conditions form a client agreement between you the client (hereby referred as you, your) and Haynes Acupuncture, ABN 83 264 917 075
These Terms and Conditions also include the Fee Schedule, which can be found here. You must read the Fee Schedule along with these terms and conditions.
In making a booking with Haynes Acupuncture you are accepting these Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedule.
Description of service
These Terms and Conditions relate to services provided by Haynes Acupuncture which include; acupuncture treatment management via in person consultations, telehealth, courses, education programs and written and video media (Services).
- All patients with bookings will receive an appointment reminder 24 hours before their appointment time, which must be confirmed via completion of their COVID-19 screening, and for Initial Consultations, via completion of the New Patient Registration form delivered via email and SMS.
- In cases where confirmation has not been received, Haynes Acupuncture will reasonably endeavour to contact you to confirm your appointment and obtain pre-appointment documentation.
- By booking your appointment, you are accepting Haynes Acupuncture cancellation and ‘no show’ policy and Fee Schedule as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
Fee Schedule and Payment
- Fee Schedule is outlined on signs in the clinic
- You accept the Fee Schedule as it pertains to the relevant services you have booked.
- Payment is expected on or before the day of your appointment.
- Payment for services can be made via cash, bank transfer, debit or credit card.
Cancellation policy (cancellation/late cancellation and ‘no show’)
- Please note that we now have a cancellation policy. When you make a booking with us, we are saving that time just for you. We understand that your circumstances sometimes change, and ask that if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, to please provide us with at least 24 hrs notice (but as much notice as possible is appreciated).
- Appointments cancelled or rescheduled within less than 24 hrs will incur a cancellation charge of $40, and appointments cancelled within 4 hours or less of your appointment time (as well as missed appointments) will incur an $80 fee. If you need to cancel due to extreme circumstances, please do let us know.
No Show Policy
In the event of a ‘no show’ a $80 fee will be charged and all reasonable attempts will be made by Haynes Acupuncture to contact you and make an alternative appointment.
Delivery of Services
Haynes Acupuncture business hours are listed on our home page, unless otherwise specified. Correspondence, phone calls and support outside of these hours are at the practitioner’s discretion.
Dispute resolution process
Haynes Acupuncture are committed to their clients and their customer satisfaction. If, in the event your are unhappy with the Services provided by Haynes Acupuncture we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com to discuss your complaint and rectify if appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law I Haynes Acupuncture will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Haynes Acupuncture from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of, your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Private Health funds
If you have private health insurance, you are responsible for liaising directly with your private health fund to determine if you are eligible for private health benefits in respect of the services you receive from Haynes Acupuncture.