Stop wasting time online! Have your questions answered by qualified professionals who’ve personally been through the entire process.
Have you heard that natural alternatives like acupuncture are becoming more common? Our Fertility Acupuncture Clinic on the Gold Coast may assist you with infertility, pregnancy and IVF.
The aim of Acupuncture, is to restore balance within the body. Healthy bodies are ideal for conception, pregnancy and a happy mum and baby.
Acupuncture works to treat the person as a whole, identifying imbalances where they lie.
Unfortunately as a community we are seeing a consistent rise in infertility rates, often induced by existing health conditions or lifestyle factors, like stress.
It’s our aim at Haynes Acupuncture to provide you with the best possible acupuncture experience, ensuring that we do all we can, so your body has the best chance possible of reaching your desired outcome.
Here at Haynes Acupuncture we proudly approach fertility from a Western viewpoint but use Eastern techniques. This ensures that each treatment is tailored to suit the individual, with all avenues considered.
Research has shown that acupuncture may assist with:
- Support through assisted fertility techniques such as IVF/ICSI/IUI (2)
- Premature menopause (1)
The QLD government (3) recognises that infertility in women and men can be caused by:
- Ovulation problems
- Problems with fallopian tubes
- Poor quality sperm and count in men
If you’re unsure about whether we will be able to treat your specific situation, contact us to book an assessment, where we will be able to answer your questions, and discuss your options with Chinese Medicine.
Whatever your needs throughout your fertility journey, we are here to support you. We gladly work alongside Western practitioners, using our Eastern techniques. And firmly believe there is a place for both Western and Eastern medicine, especially when it comes to fertility.
And when the magic happens, and you receive the beautiful news that there is a little person on it’s way, we’re here to support you through a healthy pregnancy as well.
How can acupuncture support you for a healthy pregnancy?
It’s our aim to maintain balance within your body throughout your pregnancy.
Acupuncture may also help to reduce discomfort, and aid in ensuring the process of pregnancy is as calm and stress free as possible.
We support mothers to be, and you may notice an improvement in your symptoms for …
- Morning sickness, especially in the first trimester
- Musculoskeletal conditions caused by the changes happening in your body
- Stress, anxiety and depression (1)
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Back Pain
- Sleep disturbance
- Oedema (swelling)
- Preparing for birth
- Assisting with the process of childbirth
- Acupressure in birth
- Postnatal treatment
If you have any questions regarding acupuncture and fertility, please feel free to contact us directly, we’re more than happy to assist wherever we can.
1. McDonald J, Janz S. The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (Revised edition). Brisbane: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd; 2017. http://www.acupuncture.org.au.
2. Shen C, et al. The Role of Acupuncture in in vitro fertilisation: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation; 2014. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24854767
3. Qld.gov.au. (2017). Assisted fertility and IVF | Health and wellbeing | Queensland Government. [online] Available at: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/children/pregnancy/fertility/index.html