Passion, healing and individual care. These are the fundamentals to David’s work as a Registered Acupuncturist. Throughout his time in the industry, David has worked patients to improve their quality of life. With a particular focus on fertility, pain, and stress, David’s clinic, Haynes Acupuncture, has patients travelling both near and far, to be treated by David and his team.
First assisting, then practicing since 2008, David committed to continued education early on. This means regularly travelling to conventions, exhibitions, and workshops with international leaders in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Including a three-month internship at a Chinese Hospital in 2009, where he gained certification in Advanced Practice (Guangxi Traditional Chinese Medical University, Nanning, China).
David’s commitment to continued education results in a comprehensive acupuncture treatments, that can be tailored 100% to the individuals needs. David’s passion for acupuncture and holistic living, is unwavering. Which is obvious to his patients at each and every treatment.
Rather than resting on the usual diagnosis, David comprehensively assesses his patients every time, to ensure that nothing is ever missed.
Areas of Focus
- Fibromyalgia (FMS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME), Post viral fatigue
- Stress and Anxiety
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine)
- Certificate in Advanced Acupuncture – Internship at Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine (China)
- Diplomat at Institute of Classical East Asian Medicine (ICEAM) – Canonical Herbal Medicine
- Toyohari Acupuncture – East Asian Needle Therapy
- Fertility Management
- Certificate in Kiiko Style Acupuncture – Basic & Advanced Strategies
- Certificate in Japanese Acupuncture – Gynecological Problems, Immune Strategies, Knee and Foot Problems, Sotai Alignment Therapy
The Fun Stuff
David firmly believes in balancing career with a healthy and vibrant lifestyle. For David, this includes fishing, kite surfing, camping, lots of time with his wife Claire, son Kyan, Kelpie pup Esher, and overseas trips with his wife and son.